We can offer no sale-no fee
Call : 01371 850055
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Client Care partner, Roland Taylor, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Mr Taylor will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within seven days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within seven days of the meeting, Mr Taylor will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Taylor will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 7 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for Mr Taylor to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 7 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact The Legal Ombudsman about your complaint. Full particulars of The Legal Ombudsman procedures and contact details are set out in the attached Legal Ombudsman leaflet.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.